Iconic. Tough. Epic. Arduous. Adventure. Residents and visitors use a lot of words to describe the Centennial Trail #89 that runs north to south the length of the Black Hills, but nobody has ever called it easy.
This high quality, super-comfy t-shirt pays tribute to this trail we love, and at the same time pays tribute to those who keep it open. Every year hundreds of fallen pine trees must be cleared to keep the route open, signage must be replaced, and erosion issues corrected. There is no budget for this, no funding, no secret sauce or fairy magic, there is only Black Hills Trails. $5 from every shirt sold goes to support their mission and keep the Centennial rad.
Enjoy a brand new crew neck track shirt with a fit, feel and durability of a well-loved vintage piece. This tri-blend track t-shirt is made from a mix of polyester, cotton and rayon, which gives it a unique texture. The fabric also makes sure that the shirt is elastic and retains shape, is durable, yet comfy, and drapes against the body creating a slimmer look.
• 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun combed cotton, 25% rayon*
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar with a durable rib neckband
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-satin razor label
• Side seams
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
*Tri-Oatmeal contains 50% polyester, 37% ring-spun and combed cotton, 13% rayon
There are no reviews yet.